Team registration is open for 2023 Men's Softball!
We are gearing up for another fun and competitive season of slow-pitch, with opening day now slated for Sunday, April 16th..
If you're new to the league, please take a minute to scan over the league rulebook. All games are played on fields located throughout Bergen, Hudson, Passaic and Essex.
We only take full team registrations for the league - if you are a single player (free agent), please join our Free Agent Board
We look forward to providing you with the most organized and exciting softball leagues in New Jersey!
Team & League Information
All teams MUST have a minimum of 12 players or a maximum of 20 players. The season will start on Sunday, April 16th, and a schedule will be posted 1 week before opening day.
Team Captains will be able to input their roster on the ABL Website in the team standings approximately 1 week before opening day.
Game Days: Sunday Mornings & Afternoons
Field Locations: Bergen / Hudson / Passaic / Essex- Games played on a variety of fields that MAY include: Garfield, Nutley, Leonia, Bloomfield, Cliffside Park, Fort Lee, Leonia, Rutherford, Palisades Park, Clifton, Passaic, Secaucus, Englewood Cliffs, Passaic, Newark, North Bergen, Weehawken and others.
Season: All doubleheaders. 9 week season, plus playoffs. All playoffs are Best of 3 Series.
Team Registration Fee: $1,295 per team. Min. $400 deposit to hold spot.
1. Umpire Fees are an additional $25 per team, per game (cash at the field)
2. Each team will receive a Scorebook. Teams have the option to keep the book (player stats) and post on the website (this is not a requirement, but we strongly encourage it).
3. The league supplies all game balls
4. Your bat must have a USSSA approved stamp
5. Please save the 'Rainout Hotline' number in your phone contacts - 201-224-7431
6. Please save the 'Game Day Emergency' contact number in your phone contacts 201-978-6042
7. Questions throughout the season, please email the league director Jim Pilla at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Again - Please be sure to have each player on your roster sign the Waiver
We are looking forward to a stellar 2023 softball season. Thanks for playing, we'll see you at the field!
League Director Contact Info
Name: Jim Pilla